Door to Door – Art in the time of COVID-19 or Art from Isolation

Forums Projects/Collaborations Door to Door – Art in the time of COVID-19 or Art from Isolation

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Art Aviso News

Newnes'

This is a dedicated thread for the participants of the Art Aviso ‘Door to Door’ project – an opportunity for us to keep in touch about the project, in a dedicated space during these strange times- If you want to post about your progress just touch base – feel free to post here!

Lyn Kirkland

I have recently received my ‘page’ from the Pictorial Encyclopedia, and got straight to work. I have been relatively self-motivated during lockdown in the UK, but just felt I needed a push to get going on something new. I love a bit of research, and was straight onto google with this one. My plan is to merge encaustic wax, paper and digital painting….let’s see how that works!

Tiina Lilja

Just like Lyn, I’m based in the UK, but really stuggled with motivation throughout lockdown. For me, the door to door project has been a great exercise regarding finding my art-mojo and experimenting with new ways of making art.

Yasemin Senel

Very excited to take part to the “Door To Door” initiative launched by artaviso bringing together artists from all over Europe and UK around Newnes’ Encyclopedia. Here is my interpretation of the plate “Ancient Ur of the Chaldees” (lucky me to work on this topic!). Very inspiring, I will probably make some more works. This first work is about Ishtar (mixed media on paper, 29,7*21cm).
    Ishtar

Quiete

Great project! I just applied and I hope to be selected and receive my page soon!

Tamara Russell

Would love to take part. Am I too late? Tamara

Beth Nelson

Hi, do we consider the Door To Door exhibition for Australia is closed. I want to show my original work (for sale) at another local exhibition. Thanks Beth

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.